Saturday, September 15, 2007

Psalm 63: Your Love (unfinished)

e.miguel.f.ramirez
July 2007 SHNovitiate

G D/F# C/E
O God you are my God, for you I long
Am Bm C Dsus-D
Without you there’s no meaning in this life of mine
G D/F# C/E
For you my soul is pining all night long
Am Bm C D
And I won’t give up my search until I rest in you.

Chorus:
G – A/G F#m D
*For your love, I’d give up all my life
G D/F#
And all the words I sing will be
Em Asus – A
To the wonders of your grace
G – A/G F#m D
‘Coz your love fills my soul with peace
G D/F#
My hand will praise you, O my God
Em
And sing to you... (ending: O, Lord)

Bridge:
F#m G
And in the morning I will rise, and run to your embrace
F#m G
I will offer you my life and see you face to face
Em F#m G – Asus – A
Then I’ll never ask for nothing else but you!

Repeat Chorus, change key (D)

No comments: