Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lolo and Lola Darling FEVER! - Cebu Edition

I was able to frolic away from home today.
Lola and Lolo Darling spread their fever again as they visited me here in Cebu, vis a vis their convention preparation at Parklane Hotel. They picked me up around 9:30 and we sped away to Ayala, Cebu, for a day with them.

We talked about alot of things over snacks in Mcdo.
There was the topic on Taric, also on the red alert in Manila.
Then I also took the chance of shopping for my immediate needs and toiletries, just in case we run out of them in the house.

Before we left, we strolled around for lunch at the foodcourt, and headed for last minute pasalubong.

It was a cute afternoon. I missed them alot, knowing that tomorrow is a sunday, and that the whole family will once again ransack their house in Congre, QC.

I miss those days. But little by little, we are already accepting the fact this will not go on forever. At least, with them, we all got once-in-a-lifetime memories to look back to.

I love you lolo and lola!

No comments: