Thursday, August 23, 2007

new blog!

It took me some more prodding before kuya Donnie got me to create my own blog.
actually he didnt have anything to do with this. i was just envious about the way he treats his blog "his own."
and i was like: "i could do that too!"

so here it is.
actually, i had a blog, but it was long forgotten because i made it during those days i was cramming with my thesis and practice teaching exactly a year ago, in DB Canlubang. it was also entitled Curtain Call: as a whole, it speaks bout my passion for the stage - above all, the rush whenever i get to take a bow after i have sang and danced my heart out...
but taken with a deeper meaning, it speaks about a call, MY call, from Someone from above.
its like its saying to me that after everything ive said, done, and caused here on earth, i'd have to take that final bow in front of the Great Judge and Merciful Savior, Jesus Christ.

Hope you like it.
indeed, theres no need for an applause.
id rather have it in heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Мне кажется это великолепная мысль [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-v-moskve/84-stroitelstvo-dorog-v-moskve.html]ремонт в квартире до скольки[/url]